The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

In His Hands~

Tonight, while tucking my little Grayson Milo into his hotel bed, signing off for what he and I know may be a full 24+ hrs before seeing each other next--(as he will be off with his loving Nana Z., auntie Jill, little cousin Evelyn and little bro..doing much better things than hospital visits, at the moment)--he said to me, 'Mom, don't be scared, ok?!' To which I replied...'I'm not planning to be, sweety, cause I've given it to God. But pray for me, ok?' After brushing his soft little hand over my cheek he smiled and replied 'It's like the song you sing to me... He's got the whoooooole world, in His Hands... but you could sing it for you like the first about the momma's and the daddy's.'

I thought about that on the way home, tonight and find myself audiating that song over and over until finally, I just wanted to burst out singing to the Lord, 'You've Got this whooooooole thing, In Your Hands!' So, this, I'm deciding, will be my theme song tomorrow-- if and whenever the Devil try's to pull me back into 'feeling-land' where he can attack me with fear and anxiety.
No matter what, today is in His Hands-- 

A verse that will be displayed in my recovery room (thanks so my dear E-E, sis-in-love), so appropriate to this...

Fear not, for I am with You; Be not dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen You, Yes, I will help You, I will uphold You with My righteous hand.  ~Isaiah 41:10


Yep...I am in HIS HANDS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits