The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Radiology Appointment Results

Well, I wish I could say that after today I knew what the game plan was/is. I do have many thoughts on healthcare and the medical field, in general, that will most certainly be shared/touch on at some point...but frankly, right now, my head is spinning a bit again so I'll hold off on that until I have more chance to do so from a sitting position.

At the moment, the race is on...the race to figure out what we're doing before much more time goes by. Radiation is not the question. The question is WHERE. But as this 'search' to find something that feels 'right' that's closer to home, continues, the clock is ticking.

YES, I started the Tamoxifen and YES, I'm on top of Herceptin infusions every three weeks, still... but radiation is necessary and we know that, so it's all about figuring out whose hands we want to put that in.

What I need right now is your prayers...
prayer that I remain calm and at peace with the fact that God is still steering the ship, yes...but there is still a decision to be made right now and it's, unfortunately, one that feels clear as MUD at the moment.


So please... pray for that clarity. God's wisdom and guidance. And CLARITY.
We need clarity~

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord, yes, we trust you to take care of this need..... the fruit of the Spirit is life and peace... so, Lord, usher it in. The flood waters may rise, but we are remaining in His boat, arm locked together sweet girl. He will make the path clear. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassions and God of all Comfort, (this implies cheer), Who comforts us in all our affliction that we may be able to comfort those who are in every affliction through the comforting with which we ourselves are comforted by God." ahhhhh yes, a promise.... and our experience. Resting all our confidence on His power to care for this!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits