The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Friday, August 23, 2013

PURPLE ON!!!

No profound words...no deep insights...nope. Not today.

TODAY is just a celebration of... well.. TODAY!
Another gift of a day, given to me--another day I did absolutely nothing to earn.

And on THIS gifted day, I celebrate LIVING.



Today, I'm putting on my purple--a very special shirt, custom-designed just for me by a dear, loving heart, in fact--but I'm sporting my awareness for ALL who have fought, are fighting or WILL fight cancer in the future. My prayer for us all is that we RISE UP to the occasion...take it as an opportunity to show that an evil like cancer has nothing on Christ's Life.

I embrace my Spiritual Royalty today. I proclaim HEALTH. Today.

Because tomorrow may not be the case.

I celebrate with all in my life, today, who are God-ordained to be there.
I thank Him for each and every person--even those I don't call friend. Especially those, in fact.


Today. My purple speaks for me and who I am, right now.

I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring. Maybe I'll be blue. Or green. Or red.


But TODAY...

I. AM. PURPLE.




Care to join me?! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Purpleness, you wonderful woman! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple, purple, cancer eater..... I think this is a song?? hee hee... yep, had my purple on all day and well, maybe it has become a fav color of mine now.... :) Love you my purple girl... mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits