The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Countdown to Booby-Day: 15

Ok.
So with the new year turned over and my next surgery staring us down the pike, you can't hardly blame me for being on a mental countdown to what I'm calling 'booby day.' Not to mention... this next surgery means a fairly drastic physical change from having what I endearingly *or not so endearingly* call my 'army boobs'--because they literally are hard, uncomfortable balls sitting under my chest skin--to having my 'forever' boobies.
Yes.
FAKE ones... but made to feel real, which I am hopeful will benefit my comfort, all around.

That said, starting today, every day for the next 15 days (the exact amount of days until booby-day), I will be entering a short, daily countdown entry on here, along with some random fact about ME--related to the subject (or sometimes not) of boobies--but always signified by the same number.

So here it goes.

Day 15: 15 Days till Booby-Day.
Also the age I was when I officially 'received' my first, real set of 'girls.' Ha!

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable. Period. I am so excited for you...you will have to tell me how it all goes! I am so OVER the expanders, too. Ugh. Way toooo long. Praying for you, Sister, and blessed to have met you during this "Journey"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits