The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Foob News~

Well. It's hard to believe that yesterday marked the official TWO WEEKS since surgery!
Though, my brain and body would argue, otherwise, with all the extra pill-poppin', drain-managing and sleep-depriving surgery-aftermath it's been through.

But...
all in all, I really can't complain.

This surgery proved to be a pretty quick recovery.
And once again, the help and support from my family was right there, doing their thing.
Unbelievable, the love and commitment.


So where are things now?
Well, drain #1 was officially removed two days ago, wahoo! Man, was that nice.
Only thing nicer would've been getting the left drain removed then, too. But alas, it's fluid count was still far too high. :( However... the end looms near!! Aaron estimates he'll be removing that one tomorrow and, oh I do so hope he's right!!! Can't tell you how totally ready I am to take a shower and not feel like a scene from The Matrix. :-P And how ready I am to try sleeping on my side, again! I don't know about you, but I'm a fetal-position kind of girl. Always have been.
This back sleeping gig is FOR THE BIRDS!!!


What other things?
Well, I gotta admit... as I stand now *and yes, I'm aware that it may be a tad presumptuous* I'm not super pleased with my new boobies. I mean. They're fine. But they aren't really anything FANTASTIC. And I gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed.

BUT. It's like a good friend was telling me, today... boobies that LOOK fake really aren't.. ME. And I agree with her. She's right. That really wouldn't fit who I am. But there is still a part of me that, through all of this hassle and long trek, would like to feel a little 'adventurous'... if that's the word?! ;)

Oh well.
Aaron does admittedly like them, even now, with surgical-glue and sutures still freshly healing up, ha! So I suppose that's good enough. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits