The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble...Gobble.......

Thankful for sooooooo many things, today...
Friends and family, alone, are more blessings than I can count!
So, instead of trying to do so (atop all the more specific things I cherish
about each day, I am saying a prayer of thanks for life, in general.
Life as we know it consists of full-bellies, warm/dry living quarters, loving people ALL around us...absolutely everything we need and many thingswe don't.
Can't help but ask myself how many people are without the basic things today and am lifting a special prayer for them--whatever the reason for their circumstances, I pray those needs get met, today.
♥ ♥ ♥ HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Everyone!
Hold your loved ones tight today and remember how fast the days are flying by for all of us to stop and cherish the eternal things we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits