The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Monday, April 2, 2012

PRAISE BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SUN!!!
It DOES still exist! Thank you, Lord...
He DOES know how needed this beautiful weather was for me today! :D

Happy, sunny plants outside the studio :)
Suppose there-in ends my last post. As promised, I said I would quit pouring out when the rain did. Hey...I wonder if I threatened our rain away?! haha. Yeah. Sure.

Nah. We all know that today is God's gift!
Praying that ALL of my fellow-Oregonian family & friends find (if even just a few minutes) some time
to soak in the awesome UV-therapy!

~"When dawn erupts with sunshine, it fills our heart with warmth, hope, and happiness...bringing to us strength and vitality." ~Unknown


MAY ALL those things be the overwhelming and rejuvenating case for you, today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits