The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blessing counting...

What a day. :)

Thank you Lord, for the beautiful sunshine today.

Thank you for my precious children who are growing more and more in your likeness each day and beginning to yearn for relationship with you at their tender, young ages.

Thank you Lord, for my amazing soul-mate who goes to work, without complaint, EVERY DAY to earn an honest living for his family.

Thank you Lord, for my parents and parent-in-love's who love us, without limit and so freely and graciously show us that love, in ALL ways.

Thank you Lord, for my extended family and thousands of God-fearing friends and church-family who continue to hold me and my family up in such a time.

We are so undeserving and unworthy.



Thank you Lord, FOR YOUR GRACE... on us all.

1 comment:

  1. Yes... thank you Lord for making yourself real to us, for meeting us where and when we need you.. every hour! XXXOOO love you so much sweet daughter. Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits