The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day AFTER Chemo #1--Introducing...my 'friends'

Awe yes...

DRUGS.

Never thought drugs would become my 'friends', lol~
But hey, they are going to be a regular part of our scene for a while...a LONG while, probably--and most of the ones I'll be taking for the next 16 weeks are preventative, so they are definitely already, QUICKLY, becoming my 'friends.'
Yes... I have officially joined the ranks of 'druggies'...good druggies that is. All you out there in the same boat, is there a club I should know about?? ;) DTA? (Drug-Takers Anonymous) ?? teehee.

For real though, since all of YOU friends are, I'm sure, curious to know and see... please allow me to introduce you to my ammo that is going to help us kick this unwanted disease, in combination with God's Will and Powerful Healing!!!

Introducing...
THE PILL BOX!



Out of all of these new friends of mine, perhaps the most important and effective one is the white bottle on the front, left row. That is my Neratinib...the 'study' chemo drug--yes, it's oral and taken daily--and is said to be expected to be the next medical break-through, on the market, within the next year!!!
Yes, it is THAT effective at killing of those bad cancer receptors! :)

The rest are all side-effect preventers-----also definitely good friends of mine, as, so far so good, today.
Just a little fatigue--which Lincy and I are headed out now to battle off with a good dose of endorphins *neighborhood walk* ;)--and a slight feeling of nausea, but nothing too bad.

Thank you, Jesus, that we have officially started into 
KILLING OFF THIS CANCER!!!
I can't say enough what a good feeling taking these pills is, knowing we have begun the battle and are finally past all the pre-treatment stuff~

Keep praying... we feel them daily and love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits