The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Friday, October 26, 2012

HAIR!

... was the subject of the day, today. ;)

All thanks to my beautiful friend Cristina and her beautiful and talented sis, Janelle!
Seriously. That girl's got SKILLS!!! Showed her a couple of pictures on my phone and voila, she comes up with a 'Hayley version' of a cut I thought would be fun. :)

And beyond the haircut, the fellowship... oh the wonderful fellowship and just being surrounded by beautiful women.

I am blessed. Blessed, blessed, blessed in the presence of all who keep touching and coming into my life through this. Just another of the hundreds of provisions I've seen at the start of this journey.
Quadrupling my precious-girlfriend 'list????' (with more who can actually put up with me, lol)
Um, YES PLEASE!!!

I have SOOOOOOO MUCH paying-it-forward to do when this journey is all said and won~

Really.


Oh, and the haircut?! It's pretty much my favorite and as Cristina so perfectly put it, I'm 'gonna have fun playing around with it and doing so many things to it.' I REALLY AM. :)

Now the only bittersweet part will be losing the fun new do if/when it starts falling out, teehee.
But...that's for another moment~
In THIS moment, I will enjoy!!! :) Thoroughly.

I love it so much. :) 
Thanks again, girls. Love you both for your 'beautiful hearts.' ;)


Can you believe ALL THIS came off my head?!!


My beautiful and oh so talented beautician!!

Me and Cristina and our pink Courage streaks. ;)


(Yes, I have a pink courage streak (hair attatchment) ;) *Thanks to my thoughtful miss Cristina!*

A view of the left-side~

(With earrings, lol) :)


1 comment:

  1. Could you just be more "beautiful inside and out"??? Love this ... and yes, you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits