The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Monday, January 13, 2014

Booby-Day...T-minus 18 hrs!

Well...
I can hardly believe it, but tomorrow is the day!
By this time tomorrow, I should be in recovery with new and improved wounds but new BOOBIES to embrace after all the healing takes place. ;)

So...
What is number 1 significant for, other than the number of days to 'Booby-Day?'

Well, in thinking about this, I came up with a LOT of things that one is significant for.
To name a few...

ONE cancer tumor grown from a small bb to a small lemon turned my life upside down just over one year ago.
ONE set of marriage vows was veeeeery tested over this past year and a half for their sheer strength and raw truth.
ONE set of incredible parents stepped up to the plate like no more supportive and strong prayer-warriors you could imagine--seeing their only daughter through the unimaginable with a peace and Trust in the Lord that blanketed many, including myself.
ONE awesome job had to be let go in the midst of my fight for life--one of the hardest realities of this life-changing disease.. though God has led me and us, as a family, into other opportunities with that time-use, after-the-fact.
ONE life's path and 'plan' instantaneously veered hard left, leaving us to really re-examine what's important, what's not and most importantly whose REALLY in charge of it all.

Which brings me to the most significant 'one' that I can think of...

MY SAVIOR.

YOUR Savior.

Our. Savior.

That tumor grew uncaught by His allowance, for a purpose He continues to daily reveal to me.
Those marriage vows were spoken under His Blessing--as was that union created by His Perfect Plan.
Those parents were designed and gifted to me, by Him.
That job was released from my life because He had another plan for me and our family.
And that plan of ours was nothing but an unnecessary fight with God's plan anyway. So better that we learn that now.. in some ways, it's about time. Why have the imperfect plan of ours when we can embrace the Perfect Plan of His!

I've told so many people, I don't know where I'd be without His love and REALNESS in this. It was all because of God that all of those other things--awesome provisions--were a part of this past year and a half. And while I'd never wish this on anyone *something I've said many, many times* I pray for everyone who is so fortunate to have their snow-globe view of this life rocked, that they open their eyes to the awesome God who created, rules and ordained it all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits