The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Monday, November 12, 2012

A quickie...

It's late.

I'm tired... and have a long two days ahead.
There is SOOOOOO MUCH floating through my mind these days and I'm super happy to have my internet back up and running at home now so that, on the 'good days' as they are now being termed ;) *terminology that reminds me of my sweet grammy kiki*, I can continue to pour all the ramblings out onto paper--errrr--here.

Meantime though, here's just a quick update:

Back in P-town for another go.
Week #3 this one is~

Hahaha. Sorry, just pulled a 'Yoda' in that last sentence.

Anyway, tomorrow is machine-time and the big mystery remains...what will the 'theme' of this week be?! Yes. I know. It's pathetic to theme my weeks by chemo side-effects, but hey. Gotta stay entertained. ;) Just pray for no diarrhea.

Yes. I did. I did just talk about my poop.
Figured I'd let you all in on that convo, whether or not you wanted to be, ha! It's daily talk these days.
But as my funny family says *per kiki* POOP IS ALWAYS FUNNY! ;) Well. Diarrhea's not. But. Um...

Anyway.
Time will tell what this week's theme is. What I do know is the BIG-PICTURE theme is KILL CANCER! That's ALWAYS the theme, no matter what. ;)

...and speaking of which...
We stay one more night up here tomorrow night because Tuesday is MRI and biopsy day!
Yeah.
You all know how I feel about biopsies.

BUT.........
#1 This is the last one for a while!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--Me, being excited!
#2 We LIKE finding out how much cancer we've killed, YES WE DO!!!

Sooooo...
if you are a praying type *and if you weren't before and are still following, I sure hope you are NOW!*........ PRAY FOR REDUCED TUMOR!!! :) :) :)
We want to see LESS CANCER on that screen on Tuesday. Yes Yes Yes.
Murder. Of. Cancer.
Arrest me if you must. I PRAY I have murdered. ;-P

....
And now that I have entirely lost my marbles, to bed I go~

Love to you all...thank you for your continued prayers and support. Can't say it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits