The Prom-Mom's Perspectives and Ramblings...

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Here comes the RED!!!

Stay tuned, people...

This chemo (A/C) round has run me through the full gamete of responses and emotions *again* and I've come back around, full circle, facing tomorrow full on fired-up! I'm SO ANGERED UP about having to get that nasty stuff, again, I figured... what better week for the infamous red wig but this one!

For those of you who think this lady is all sweet and no fire, just ask my hubs... or my family. Aaron's even said to me before, 'Sometimes I think you're this super sweetheart to everybody and then you come home and have stored up all your 'fire' for me.'
haha. Sorry honey.
He's right, though. I am a bit of a rose.
Blossomy, but watch out for those thorns, teehee. What can I say.
VERY IMPERFECT -->right here<--

Of course, hubs has also said that maybe God's 'gift' to me for this journey was that very fire. He's right about that, too. It very well may be what gets me through the chapters and years of fighting still ahead of us.

Whatever the case, today while packing for tonight/tomorrow up here in P-town for infusion #14, I did it...I went and dug out my 'firey-hair' and packed it up!
Tomorrow, come morning, I will be placing that puppy on this bald head and facing my 14th 'poison reception' with head and spirit, on fire!!!

You hear me, chemo?!  I'm FIRED UP to receive you.
BRING IT ON, A/C... I see your red color and I raise you MINE!!!

Bring. It. On. ~


(PS: Tune back here soon for wig pics) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Total PROM Visits